Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This week's activity

Anyone watching this, wondering what happened, well, I'm getting used to a new job and wrestling with a toothache. I have updated the heavy combat rules in the links section of the blogsite to include defensive weapons, weapons ratings (which will lead the way to guidelines for template STD's, pirates, etc), shuttles and fighters. Next I'll update the posted STD's to include shuttles and shuttle bays, after I complete the convoy raid playtest that I'm in the middle of.

I'm also considering giving experience point bonuses for recruiting players if necessary to increase the size of the community (beyond what is essentially one: me). Even temporarily.


Happy New Year

KBF-Kapact


What is Fantasy Trek?
Not Just a Game. It's a Star Trek Experience
http://fantasytrek.blogspot.com

No comments: