Sunday, August 24, 2008

More ship to ship combat in multilevel play

The IKS tIQghoB (one of the few ships still undefeated in this campaign) defeated the USS Genghis Khan3 as it emerged from its shipyard, and the IKS Drunken Warrior2 suffered minor damage to its shields while destroying the USS Endeavour3 as it emerged from its shipyard. So the Klingon gambit paid off. The remainder of the Klingon fleet has launched, and only the just-launched USS Chang3 is in a position to do anything about it. So I'll have the IKS Kor2 intercept the Chang3, while the other four Klingons attempt to take out a Federation shipyard.

I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the way the random chance is mixing with the pretty simple scenario and the tactical and strategic decisions I'm making. I started this project close to two years ago essentially because I wanted a free Star Trek game. It's not your average game, to be sure, but it is growing on me.

More next time

KBF-Kapact


What is Fantasy Trek?
http://fantasytrek.blogspot.com

No comments: