Sunday, November 16, 2008

Working Towards Relaunch

If things get a bit choppier over the next week or so, I am putting a great deal of what used to be my free time into final work for what I am calling a Relaunch. In conjunction with the "Twelve Trek Days of Christmas" (exact dates to be announced), Fantasy Trek will actually have a working set of rules and resources, including a full ship library. There will be a downloadable PDF that includes everything you need.

I'll try to post weekly while I'm doing that, but you hordes of Fantasy Trek junkies may just have to put on a TOS command yellow uniform and plug in a TOS DVD. I'm working my way through season three. "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky". Not bad, if you can ignore the costumes and stock asteroid footage from "The Paradise Syndrome", which I can. After TOS finishes, I've got seasons 1 and 2 of TNG on DVD. And of course, I saw the preview for the new Trek movie attached to "Quantom of Solace". Life is good.

Back to Fantasy Trek. Amongst everything else, I've added "Captain's Log" to the Command College. You are given a sentence, and you write a log entry of at least 100 words. That gives you one Command College point. Ten of those make one experience point. That was intended primarily to help non-combat players take part in Command College, but obviously any players are welcome.


What is Fantasy Trek?
Not Just a Game. It's a Star Trek Experience
http://fantasytrek.blogspot.com

No comments: