Thursday, March 26, 2009

OT Freakin' Computers....

This wonderful handheld gadget that I use rather than power up the desktop has, for the umpteenth time, trashed a couple of weeks worth of work, including my fully updated service record. Bugger. I'm not going to sacrifice another day off rebuilding it just now. Suffice to say I know I'm pretty much at 12 points which puts me at Veteran status with, I believe, 13 to go for Elite. As I rebuild the record I'll save it to a text document on another machine. If you're worried that I'm going to do the same to your records, don't. I'm learning all of the hard lessons on my service record.

:)

Kapact


Fleet Action. Head-To-Head Bare Knuckles Naval Combat. Boarding Party Action. Solid Interactive Storytelling Like No Commercial Game Can Offer. How Much Star Trek Can You Handle?
Fantasy Trek. Not Just a Game. It's a Star Trek Experience
http://fantasytrek.blogspot.com
The Only Rebel Underground Star Trek PBEMMMORPG

No comments: